Our First Taste of Gelato at Gelatomania Davao

Slurrpin' the Goodness of the Gelatos...Buy 1 Take 1 Kasi! ^_^


I've heard the name of the store when my mom showed me pictures of her and dad having some good time at Gelato Mania, the newest ice cream parlour just around our neighborhood. 

Gelato Mania was the newest ice cream craze in the heart of Davao. It is managed and owned by Italian Chefs Cesare Brescia and Francesco Pentaxiani. Located at ATT Commercial Complex, F. Torres Street corner P. Tavera, Davao City.

This ice cream parlor opened last February 22, 2013, offering Davaoeños new and wide varieties of gelato flavours. First of all, "gelato" is the Italian word for ice cream. Aside from the gelatos, they also serve pasta delicacies.

Gelatos of Gelatomania Davao
Now, what flavors you wanna try? :)
The store offers 16 flavours of gelato and yesterday, they celebrated their 3rd Monthsary. With that, they want to share the celebration with their loyal customers. In their Facebook Page, they announced that they will be having BUY 1 TAKE 1 FOR FREE GELATO...in any flavor of choice! Of course, although I'm not such an ice cream fanatic, I am curious what gelato tastes like and what makes it different from other ice cream I've tasted. So, I invited my friends to join me and get to avail their promo.

Rose and Crema dela Noona Gelato _ Gelatomania
My Rose and Crema dela Noona Gelato
Upon arriving at the parlor, ooh la la, it's hard to choose what flavors of gelatos I should try! Indeed, the sight of the colorful and yummy-looking gelatos are very tempting. But oh well, I decided to have the Rose and Crema dela Noona Gelato. The verdict?....OH! I  FORGOT MY NAME WHEN I HAD MY FIRST TASTE! (just kidding :)) It's heavenly creamy and milky and I can recognize the taste of the Rose and Crema dela Noona was new to me. My friends ordered Guyabano, Nutella, Pitacchio, Mascapone and other flavours.


Yours truly with Chef Francesco :) He served our Spaghetti Carbonara...and t'was  delicioso muy al dente!

Indeed, the ice cream parlor was a home to authentic Italian Gelato. And me and my friends decided to come back for more! Of course, I don't want to deprive myself of not tasting the other flavours. If you want to know more about Gelatomania, LIKE their page at FB, FOLLOW them on Twitter and Instagram @gelatomaniadvo. Grazie Gelatomania!

Have a taste of Italy now and visit Gelatomania Davao!

By the way, Miss Sarah G of http://nose4news.com together with Gelatomania, they will be giving a 1 KILO worth of any gelato flavors! Yes, you read that right. This coming June 18, Miss Sarah will be celebrating her 1st Blog Anniversary, so please do follow the blog mentioned above and check out how to win! Of course, I wouldn't miss the chance... I joined because I MIGHT WIN! >:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

FB Page