Summer on Valentines: Seagull White Sand Beach Resort

"Let's go to the beach-each let's go getaway!"

davaoseagullbeachresort


Yesterday was Valentine's day and for me, I celebrated it with great fun with my dearly beloved friends.

This is the perk of being single and unattached...hahaha you bet but I definitely enjoyed having fun with my friends anytime and anywhere. So, for Valentine's day, we decided to celebrate it, well not much big though and we agreed to have fun at the beach.

Beach is not my kind of place though because I don't know how to swim but then I still get to enjoy being sun-kissed. Me and my girl friend and boy friend decided to take a plunge in one of the most beautiful beaches here in Davao- Seagull White Sand Beach Resort.

seagullwhitesandbeachresort_davao

blueskies captured at seagull
The last time I visited this place was 4 years ago during our graduation after party and get together with my college classmates. The place was not yet developed at that time unlike today and as said by my friend that it looks like a mini Boracay.

I haven't got good pictures though but here are photos that I searched in Google and from their albums (Credits to the photographer):

Seagull event_Seagull White Sand Beach Resort
A Hawaiian Tiki Party: Photo from Seagull Beach Resort Album
Photo from Seagull Beach Resort Album
Seagull Beach Party
Photo from Seagull Beach Resort Album
Seagull White Sand Beach Resort
The place was indeed beautiful and when I posted photos the next day, some of my friends asked if I have gone to Samal, which is also a popular beach destination. I said no and I enjoyed my relaxing "advanced" summer lovin' at one of the city's beaches.

I also think that Seagull Davao is the only beach here in the metro that has white sand apart from the other city resorts here. It is located at Punta Dumalag, Matina Aplaya and if you opt to go here it would only take you about 15-30 minutes travel. In fact, it was once voted as one of the Top 5 Beaches in Davao.

Like any other beaches, it also offers cool recreational activities such as scuba diving, jet skiing, boating, paddling and slide drops directly into the clear blue waters. It has a lot of pavilions, umbrella cottages and facilities that is good for any small or big occasions. 

Here, we included the resort's leaflets for everybody's information. For more information, just make sure you contact the resort because rates in accommodation are subject to change.

Seagull Davao White Sand Resort
This just can't be Summer Love....on Valentines!
Advance Summer Love on Valentines

Contact Information:

Address:
Punta Dumalag, Matina Aplaya, Davao City

Reservation Office:
Door 2, Braveheart Building
McArthur Highway, Davao City
Fronting Matina Petron or old ABS-CBN Station

Telephone Number: (082) 298-5990
Mondays - Saturdays, 8AM to 5PM

Email Address: davaoseagullresorts@gmail.com











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

FB Page